Competition 8th July 2021 - T's & C's
Print Frame Co Competition Terms and Conditions
TERMS OF ENTRY
The following terms and conditions apply exclusively to the aforementioned competition and all participants in the competition are deemed to have read, understood and accepted the same.
1. The Competition will run from 08:00 BST 8th July 2021 to 20:00 15th July 2021 and is open to all residents in the UK, except employees of Print Frame Co (“The Organiser”/ “we”) and its affiliates and any other supplier or third party directly involved with the facilitation of this competition as well as their immediate family members.
2. All participants must be aged 18 years or older at the date of entry and will be required to exhibit proof of age prior to redemption of any prize.
3. To enter, participants will need to go to Instagram and:
- Like and save the competition post on @the_grey_house_stories
- Follow @the_grey_house_stories and @printframeco Instagram accounts
- Tag a friend in comments (1 tag =1 entry) we would love to hear what are your special moments or places worth printing
- Post this in your stories for extra 3 entries (don’t forget to tag us so we know you done it)
4. There is 1x framed print up to 16" x 20" size to give away in total, any of the designs listed on uk.printframeco.com.
5. The winner will be selected at random from the pool of entrants who met the entry criteria as outlined above. This selection will be carried out by The Organiser and its affiliates according to the participation criteria. The judging panel’s decision is final, and no discussion will be entered into.
6. The winner shall be selected by the Organiser, only if they have met the Participation Criteria above.
7. The prize will include: 1x voucher code to be used to order 1 x personalise framed sound wave print up to A2 size on the Print Frame Co website + P&P (UK based address only)
8. The Organiser and its affiliates will not be responsible for any expenses and losses which the winner may incur as a result of their acceptance and/or use of a prize except as expressly stated in these Terms and Conditions, whether foreseen or not.
9. The organiser will contact the winner via Instagram direct message and winner will be required to message their contact details to the organiser on the same day the winner is announced, by replying to a private message on Instagram. It is the participant’s responsibility to ensure that the contact details they provide are complete, accurate and up to date. We shall call or email the winner and advise them on how to access their prize.
10. Subject to applicable law, the participants absolve The Organiser against any damages that anyone may suffer as a result of the prize or this competition, including but not limited to consequential and economic loss.
10. The Organiser and its affiliates will not be responsible for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this competition. Any technical failure or malfunction, including but not limited to any affecting upload submissions due to poor connection speeds, which may result in any entry being lost or not properly registered or recorded.
11. The prize is not transferable and may not be deferred, changed or exchanged for cash or any other item.
15. Once prizes have left the organisers premises, the organiser takes no responsibility for prizes damaged, delayed or lost in transit.
16. The Organiser shall have the right to use the photos of any participants in any way, including but not limited to the Organiser’s media and third party’s media in perpetuity.
Use of Personal Data
17. By participating in the competition, the winner of the prize agrees that their full name, photos, video footage and other details be made public in such media that The Organiser may choose and that they will further agree to participate in all public relations and marketing activities of which The Organiser may require, as The Organiser may require without any additional consideration.
Disqualification and Termination
18. The Organiser reserves the right to amend or vary these Terms and Conditions or to suspend/amend/terminate the promotion at any time.
19. The Organiser has the right to refuse to award the prize if they deem necessary for any reason.
20. Neither the Organiser and their affiliates nor their respective advertising, media and PR agencies, nor their trading partners shall be liable in any way whatsoever for any loss, damage or costs, howsoever arising, suffered by an entrant to this competition and/or participant in the prize offered.
21. Nothing contained in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as conferring any license or right to use any trademark, design right, copyright or any other intellectual property right of the Organiser or any other third party.
22. All queries should be directed to our email firstname.lastname@example.org
23. Participants will not be required to send money, airtime or mobile money funds or any other consideration in order to participate or claim any prize in this competition. The Organiser shall not be liable for any losses or other damage incurred by any person who does not heed this caution.
24. Participants agree that any condition, warranty, representation or other term concerning aforesaid competition and prize which might otherwise be implied into or incorporated in these Terms and Conditions, is excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law.
25. These Terms and Conditions will be governed by the laws and be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the United Kingdom.
26. The Organiser acknowledges that this promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Facebook, Instagram, or other social media platforms, and these platforms hold no responsibility for the management or outcome thereof.